Great Valley Orthodontics offers Invisalign and GVO Aligners. Following your initial consultation with Dr. Silver, he will help you select the best system for your unique smile.
What Are Clear Aligners?
Clear aligners like Invisalign have been used by orthodontists for decades, but today there are more clear aligner options than ever before! These options allow Dr. Silver to create healthy beautiful smiles, without the hassle of metal wires, bands and braces. Products like Invisalign and GVO Aligners give you an effective and comfortable way to straighten your teeth.
- Almost Completely Invisible – Clear aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces.
- Comfortable to Wear – Made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges, clear aligners won’t irritate your mouth.
- Customized Just for You – Dr. Silver customizes every set of Invisalign, Spark, or In-House clear aligners to fit your individual smile and treatment plan.
- Removable – Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, and floss. There’s no need to give up your favorite snacks!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Some treatments can even be completed within one year; however this can vary from patient to patient.
How Do Clear Aligners Work?
Our office utilizes digital impression scanners called iTero to create a digital 3-D model of your current smile. This latest technology replaces the traditionally gooey impressions that our adult patients may remember.
Dr. Silver takes that 3D model and uses computer imaging technology to create a treatment plan that is unique to your mouth and teeth. This includes creating a model that represents your finished smile, then customizing a series of aligners that gradually move your teeth into their proper position.
When you begin clear aligner treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. After one to two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!
Wondering if you are a candidate for orthodontic treatment with Invisalign or GVO Aligners? Contact us for more information on these treatment options.